In 1830 by Pedro Romero of Seville, Spain, founded the first Bullfighting School. Pedro was the grandson of renowned matador Francisco Romero, who had claimed to have killed 5,600 bulls in the ring.
- Maestranza (Sevilla) – Wikipedia
The Plaza de toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla is a 12,000-capacity bullring in Seville, Spain.
- Bullfighting,Novices, Andalucia, Southern Spain – Andalucia.com
A novice bullfighter is called a novillero and fights not in a corrida, but in a novillada with young bulls (novillos).
- Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla. Great legendary figures …
He was born in the working-class district of San Bernardo, the cradle of many bullfighters.
- Spain to teach bullfighting in schools – Telegraph
Spain’s education ministry has drawn up plans to create courses in bullfighting as an option in state schools
- SPAIN: MADRID: PUPILS PRACTISE TECHNIQUE AT … – YouTube