Oscar Berger-Levrault and Alfred Potiquet, both French philatelists, issued in 1861 stamp catalogs also called lists for stamp collectors. One year later in 1862, catalogs became available from:
- Frederick Booty,
- J.E. Gray,
- Mount Brown in England,
- Jean-Baptiste Constant Moens, a Belgian dealer and the first professional stamp dealer
- Jean-Baptiste Moens – Wikipedia
Jean-Baptiste Philippe Constant Moens (27 May 1833, Tournai – 28 April 1908) was a Belgian philatelist recognized as the first dealer in stamps for collectors. He was one of the original philatelic journalists.
- Stamp catalog – Wikipedia
A stamp catalog (or stamp catalogue) is a catalog of postage stamp types with descriptions and prices. The stamp catalog is an essential tool of philately and stamp collecting. Stamp catalogs are part of philatelic literature.
- Stamp catalog : Countries List – Colnect
Stamp catalog › Countries List
- StampWorld.com – the most complete stamp catalogue on the internet
You are now just one click away from a world wide complete Stamp catalogue. Here are all the features we have to offer you…
- Postage stamps collecting directory, stamp collectors philatelic guide
Postage stamp collecting directory