Traditional Gentleman’s Club opens in London, England in 1413 known as La Court de Bonne Compagnie.
- Gentlemen’s club – Wikipedia
Jump to United Kingdom – A gentlemen’s club, or traditional gentlemen’s club, is a private social club originally set up by and for British upper-class men in the 18th century, and popularised by English upper middle-class men and women in the late 19th century and early 20th century.
- List of gentlemen’s clubs in London – Wikipedia
This is a list of gentlemen’s clubs in London, United Kingdom, including those that no longer exist or merged, with an additional section on those that appear in …
- The 10 Most Exclusive Gentlemen’s Clubs in London – Culture Trip
Jul 12, 2018 – Gaining entry to London’s top gentlemen’s clubs is tricky, but for those … a majestic bar, and a menu replete with British game, White’s is an …
- What’s a British Gentlemen’s Club? — Digital Spy
In America a Gentlemen’s Clubs whole point is mainly men (and women) …. A Proper British Gentlemen’s Club (as opposed to a Working Mans …
- The Most Exclusive Private Clubs In London – Business Insider
Jun 27, 2011 – As Britain’s middle classes became richer, they too wanted their own … The clubs were a place for “gentlemen” to get away from their wives and …