Guide to E-mail Etiquette was written by Bernie Greenberg of Symbolics Incorporated, located in Woburn, MA, USA on April 11, 1984. As quoted, “Idiosyncratic indentations, double-spacing, capitalization, etc., while stamps of individuality, leave one an easy target for parody.“
April 11, 1964
Woburn, MA, USA
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email Etiquette – Entrepreneur
When the use of email became common in the early 90s, the business world changed. Email now takes up a significant portion of our workday. According to a study by the International Data Corporation (IDC) workers spend 28 percent of their workweek reading and answering email.
- 15 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Follow – Inc.
Feb 2, 2016 – Pachter outlines the basics of modern email etiquette in her book “The Essentials Of Business Etiquette.” We pulled out the most essential rules …
- 25 Tips for Perfecting Your Email Etiquette | Inc.com
author of E-Mail Etiquette Made Easy, E-Mail: The Manual, and E-Mail: A Write It Well Guide 2. Briefly introduce yourself. Do not assume the person receiving …
- 23 Rules of Email Etiquette to Make a Perfect Impression on …
Jul 28, 2019 – Avoid unprofessional emails with these helpful etiquette tips and examples.
- A Quick Guide to Email Etiquette (Infographic) – Entrepreneur
Mar 12, 2017 – Sending an email is something most of us do daily, yet even with all that practice, it’s still hard to achieve perfect email etiquette. Luckily, there …